Friday, March 14, 2008

Thoughts

This Poem is deep
Tell me that you love me,
For I cannot see,
I don't have the pleasure of seeing what you see,
The storm has come, my depression hits,
The dark clouds is my face,
Which covers my happiness every bit,
The rain are my tears,
That tells a story about my fears,
Races down my cheeks, year after year,
The muddy ground is my lips,
Complicated, unstable, and fragile,
How did you know,
hidden, existed was a smile,
The wind are my voices in my head that prolong,
Whispers from my thoughts... I am nothing,
A reminder I'm all alone,
The thunder and lightening,
Are my discourage and disappointments,
My brain is scattered, lost, this is senseless,
Oh, but you are different, for it is not what you see,
You see a beautiful young girl, could it possibly be,
Tell me that you love me,
I want to see what you see.
By Laria S. Bone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoW I love that poem very beautiful and you bolg is great mike b

Rene_The_Black_Pearl said...

Thank you michael :)