Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I like this car



I just came across this environment funny car thats just too cute. Its the new Cadillac Provoq, its a plug-in hydrogen-electric fuel-cell luxury hybrid Concept SUV...wow thats a mouth full. It looks great, maybe be 2010 when I finally rip myself away from my beloved 81 baby, maybe it will be for one of those. BUT, its going to be so hard, Im a old school lady so I love old cars but with gas prices and the way inflation is looking, one of those would be a good investment. I'll be doing a car show sometime in Sept so hopeful it will be there so I can get a up and close look at it.

2 comments:

AriStar said...

hot car!!! and thanks for the love on the new layout!!!

Anonymous said...

That is definitely a nice car..I would not mind drive in that kind of car one of these days and just change the color to straight up gold and platinum...everything inside and outside...