Thursday, August 6, 2009

WTF, Talk about Drama & Love



I heard this song on the radio by Mario. Im so crazy about his music. And he's so hot....Im going to go a little too personal here so u might want to stop reading if u not into those long "whats the point" reads ....Well, got me thinking about this crazy situation I got myself into. I went through a really bad break up some years ago and it took me a minute to trust a guy again....I think all woman have experience this in their life and well I give this guy that my gut was like totally I shouldnt have a chance to be with me and turned out he was playing games. Now after two years of being with this guy, I found out he was still messing around with his suppose of EX. Sucks right and to make things worst the woman is totally crazy, she thought that I was the one running after him. Come on, what a laugh!!! At first, I felt kinda bad for the woman considering we both were lied too and I tried to be peaceful but she wanted drama and wants my blood for her own issues with the guy...sure, a waste of air...On that Note: Ill say this once and no more...

"People that know me, know who I am and they see the truth for what it is and not how its been twisted...God has my back...what goes around comes around; Krama..... i dont entertain stupidity. "


There's always two sides too a story, and the older I get the more I see guys like this give all men a bad name... take a lesson plan for "Hugh Hefner"...about his money and his women, A true Player....I think everyone in this situation needs some spiritual healing, I definitely do, So please keep me in your prayers.....There are some good men out there and Im so thanking God and glad I found out the truth before i got caught up with a kid or something permanent. I Deserve Better. This break up thing with him was definitely for the best...I need to make a Remix for this song


Mario Ft. Gucci Mane & Sean Garret - Break Up (Official Music Video - Watch the best video clips here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately girl, thats the case, there is always someone out there trying to bring you down to their level. Your doing the right thing by just ignoring the drama. You have always been one of Tallahassee's top models and we here support you. Your a beautiful model, dont entertain a few Haters