Saturday, December 26, 2009

WTF...catty female women...



I was talking today to a upcoming model in Tallahassee...really nice girl about how she was upset that other models were hating on her...My advice: catty females comes with the job. Most of the time you just pay them no interest...

Another model posted this, I thought it was a cute statement, its really sad but true...

"Success makes so many people hate you. I wish it wasn't that way. It would be wonderful to enjoy success without seeing envy in the eyes of those around you."

This is my model advice:
just roll your eyes, flip your hair, smile and keep shining...that is unless she wants to act a fool and get in face then knock a BITCH out...other then that, KILL THEM WITH KINDNESS...

So if you a celebrity don't pay attention to the cheap tabloids because only trashy people subscribe to them....don't hate just participate, always let your light shine bright..you are a example of positive energy!!!

No comments: