Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What a Bad day

Have you had one of those days that you feel like everything in your life is just going so wrong. Today was like that, I was miserable before I got out of bed. I cried almost all night... i give up on sleeping so i got up to watch a movie i just brought called Alfie....wow, it was no help i cried through the whole movie too( its not a good thing to watch if your single), quite depressing.....so anyways got to my other job and my boss was treating me like...."**#x on my *x*##*", not going there, but u get the picture....well anyways i was just about to cry my eyes out in front of the whole office, when this amazing song came on the radio....im flying right now, music is a gift from God, amazing song by Michelle Williams and she looks just like Whitney Houston in this music video..cheered me right up....so if your having a bad day listen to this song maybe it'll help you too

Video of the Day:

(DONT FORGET TO TURN OFF THE MUSIC PLAYER.....FYI its located on the left side of the page)


1 comment:

AriStar said...

i was having one of those days yesterday...i'm just now snapping out of it. sometimes its just like that and there is nothing you can do but suck it up and move on. hope you are doing better!