Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Vogue goes Black


Finally the time has come that one of the greatest fashion magazines of all time, has a issue in honor of Black Models. Yes Italy Vogue one of the mothers of fashion magazines has a Black Issue. I can breath again when I have a copy, this happens like once every hundred years right.....no like never. I am so excited!!!!! 100 plus pages of the great women of color of all time, this is not something you see everyday in the pages of Vogue. Liya Kebede, Tyra Banks, Naomi Campbell, Sessilee Lopez and the list goes on. I quite remember that yes, I cried when I saw Jennifer Hudson on the American issue of Vogue. Plus size, a woman and African-American....thats what I am talking about, overcoming all odds.

→→→Watch Clip from The Today Show-debates on the Magazine←←←

1 comment:

Alex Longarm said...

My wife is going crazy over this issue, just got a copy for her