Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love is in the air

Happy Valentines Day.....mines was crappy but hope yours was great

I was just standing there, feeling depressed (yes, I said it) that another V-Day I was working long hours and going to go home and pop in a good black and white movie to make me feel better. Then, this song came on my net radio as I was working and It was like her words were speaking to my soul, its so wield that I was always that one out of my close friends that just wanted to have a family and find my soulmate....and I turned out to start modeling, going to college and who knows what God will bring me the next days cause its not like i asked for the world but things just follow me, Im so blessed and grateful to God and I know when the time comes God will place that soulmate in my life, cause I have faith in him....this song says what I couldnt, the way I was feeling in that moment

....maybe next year...ill actually have a happier song to sing

No comments: