Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Missed the Grammy Awards

I cant believe I missed the Grammy Awards this year (so I watched it online)....and then I got to work and it seemed like everyone was looking at me crazy for asking if they watched it. I guess I should have known better to ask after they seemed bored by the premiere of fav of love 3....anyone that thinks that show is boring must think the Grammy Awards is 10 times more boringer....( ok so what, i know that word isn't in the dictionary) well fav’s show is off the chain aka "crazy" that’s why i cant watch it but my friends are always updating me on the new episodes......i cant get away from hearing about it and then i saw pictures online of some of the new females, one of them I know from around town, she went to FAMU, thats a University in Florida...what a small world. Anyways, back to the Grammy Awards......I gots to say this about the Grammy Awards

LOVED:

~performance of Beyonce and Tina Turner
~Amy Winehouse...so amazing
~Alica Keys blue/green dress winning the Best R&B Performance award...stunning
~Josh Groban and Andrea Bocelli performance...love these guys
~Cher...still beautiful....that woman never ages
~Aretha Franklin and BeBe Winans performance


HATED:


~Alicia Keys singing with some old guy....his voice was amazing without her added voice
~Rihanna’s brown outfit..... ???
~Ashanti... I wish she just stayed home being bananas...sorry
~looking at Kayne West under different colored lights and those glasses....wow


WORST vs BEST:



Shes so pretty...I dont understand why this dress but I Love this dress on Carrie

My Fav:

He is so hot in red

That Moment:
This is History

No comments: