Monday, February 25, 2008

Setting Goals

Ok, Im through with my hiding point away from the parties and the people driving me crazy, Im jumping back on the wagon by the end of the month. maybe its cause im single again...and no i havent been singing along with Trina cause it was never perfect but anyways, i went to the scale the other night and I couldnt believe i was at 150 (ok maybe 155), im not hugh by a long shot but for modeling....totally not good...its time for me to start back on the exercise and get a grip on this seriously.....so anyways i had a shoot this Feb, which was a ball of fun with Nureign, trying something different with a ring light...cool effect. This is how im looking now but in two month I plan on taking a few pictures in the same dress for fun to see the results after the weight loss. Here's a pic from it...

No comments: