Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Too Funny

My day started off pretty bad, I was running late to my job,
(the other one that pays the rent), not too glamour....i was bored and really to go home by noon but who isnt...so like always my co workers laughed at my knee highs being for the 60s but i dont care my feet were warm. Besides, some flu bug is going around so I dont want to use my sick days on a common cold when I could get the flu the next day and be out for the week....Im saving those extra days for my spring vacation too..... I need one bad (Im stressed) but whats new....Im still deciding where to go for vacation but thats another story.....so, anyways, I was surfing the net about to fall out of my so not comfortable office chair then I came across this funny video, I first saw it sometime last year when the whole R Kelly trial was big in the news (which I still havent seen the big nasty movie everyone was talking about) and what a song.....LOL



Dave Chapelle - (I Wanna) Pee On You - MyVideo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BORING!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON RENE! YOU GOTTA DO BETTER!!!!!!!!!!

Rene_The_Black_Pearl said...

whatever D, your just hating on Dave, he's the bomb